USE OF THE ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM IS MANDATORY
- A court reservation is for court play only. When the pool opens, social distancing and online reservations will be required.
- A court key is needed for access, the gate must be locked prior to play and secured when play is complete.
- All court times must be reserved in advance using the online reservation system.
- For any given time slot, all players participating must be listed on the reservation.
- Only Members are permit court time; no guests are permitted until further notice.
- Basketball is limited to family play or individuals only.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AND PLAY TIME, MEMBERS MUST:
- Bring their own drinks. Courtside water jugs will not be provided.
- Wash their hands with water and disinfectant soap for 20 seconds.
- Clean and wipe down equipment.
- Arrive as close as possible to their scheduled court time.
- Avoid touching court gates and fences.
DURING PLAY, MEMBERS MUST:
- Maintain a distance of six feet apart from other players.
- Avoid physical contact such as handshakes or high fives.
- Avoid touching their face.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the crook of their arm.
- Refrain from sharing food, drinks, towels, rackets or other equipment.
- Avoid touching tennis, pickle, and basket balls that belong to other members. If a ball comes from another court, it should be sent back with a kick or the use of a racket.
AFTER PLAYING, MEMBERS SHOULD:
- Leave the court as soon as reasonably possible and make sure the gate is locked.
- Use a hand sanitizer after coming off the court.
- Avoid congregating after play. All players should leave the facility immediately.