2020 Court Key Available for Spring Play
Keys will be mailed, you should receive your key with a day or two of purchasing.
2020 Court Key
USE OF THE ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM IS MANDATORY
- A court reservation is for court play only. When the pool opens, social distancing and online reservations will be required.
- A court key is needed for access, the gate must be locked prior to play and secured when play is complete.
- All court times must be reserved in advance using the online reservation system.
- For any given time slot, all players participating must be listed on the reservation.
- Only Members are permit court time; no guests are permitted until further notice.
- Basketball is limited to family play or individuals only.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AND PLAY TIME, MEMBERS MUST:
- Bring their own drinks. Courtside water jugs will not be provided.
- Wash their hands with water and disinfectant soap for 20 seconds.
- Clean and wipe down equipment.
- Arrive as close as possible to their scheduled court time.
- Avoid touching court gates and fences.
DURING PLAY, MEMBERS MUST:
- Maintain a distance of six feet apart from other players.
- Avoid physical contact such as handshakes or high fives.
- Avoid touching their face.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the crook of their arm.
- Refrain from sharing food, drinks, towels, rackets or other equipment.
- Avoid touching tennis, pickle, and basket balls that belong to other members. If a ball comes from another court, it should be sent back with a kick or the use of a racket.
AFTER PLAYING, MEMBERS SHOULD:
- Leave the court as soon as reasonably possible and make sure the gate is locked.
- Use a hand sanitizer after coming off the court.
- Avoid congregating after play. All players should leave the facility immediately.
Staying home if you are sick or do not feel well, and what to do if you’re sick or feel ill.
Using social distancing and maintaining at least six feet between individuals in all areas of the facilities.
Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Using hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Wearing masks when not in the swimming pool.