GATHER. SWIM. PLAY. RELAX.
THE EDGEWOOD CLUB
Introduced in 1904, The Edgewood Club is located just minutes from downtown Pittsburgh in the hamlet of Edgewood Borough. Our tree lined community provides a rural setting with all the conveniences of an urban location.
Our Clubhouse, designed by prominent architect Edward B. Lee, has been recognized for its architectural distinction by the Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation. Historic with pops of classical and bohemian chic our venue is the perfect location for your wedding or special event.
The Edgewood Club is more than simply a place to gather, swim, play, and relax. It’s a place to interact with like-minded people who understand the importance of sharing memorable experiences.
Our Members enjoy unlimited access to all aquatic and court facilities along with Clubhouse amenities. The Club calendar offers a variety of social acitivities for the entire family.
Over the years, The Edgewood Club has evolved to be what its members want ~ the place for familiar faces and family fun.
Today The Edgewood Club remains a cornerstone of Pittsburgh’s East End communities.